Thursday, November 24, 2005

My Thanksgiving Feast

I thought I'd sit down in front of my computer and share my Thanksgiving dinner with you. I had my five bottles of Jones soda all lined up -- turkey & gravy, herb stuffing, brussels sprout, cranberry and pumpkin pie flavors. I was going to describe each flavor to you, but I'm going to plan B. They were all DISGUSTING! They didn't smell or taste like anything I've ever tasted before. I just took a small sip of each one, but that was way too much. I should have known when I noticed they were carbonated. Carbonated turkey and gravy. My stomach is queazy and I have a taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of. I'm going to slug down a can of diet root beer. Lucky I have a back-up lasagna in the oven. Now, to refrigerate them and try them again after I wake up tonight. Hey, it was 20 bucks, I'm going to give it a second chance. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kimosabe.


Why don't you put the Jones soda away and come down here... Dinner isn't until 6 and my mom in law is one heck of a hostess... Would love to show you some Kentucky hospitality...

Not only that, you and Michael can beat the tar out of one of our lefty relatives....

Lone Ranger said...

I got several invitations this year to go to exotic parts of the country, but I chose to work with turkeys rather than eat some. Holiday pay.

Jack Steiner said...

As my son would say, those look thoroughly yucky.