Friday, January 06, 2012

What I've been up to...

Happy New Year!
I have not been around in a long while.
On December 6, 2011, I became pregnant for the second time. But by April 1, 2011, I was taken out of work and put on bedrest. I was already having contractions. It got so bad that I was not able to leave bed at all by May 1, 2011 and had to be hosptialized. I spent most of 2011 pregnant and on bedrest literally lying on my back not moving or getting up at all. If I stood longer than 15 mintues I would start getting contractions. I was hospitalized 3 times but thankfully I had a healthy baby boy on August 10, 2011 at 37 weeks. My body finally had enough I ended up with pre-eclampsia.
But he is here. My second boy Luke Jameson Dunne.
I was also fired while on bedrest because I was gone so long. But wouldn't you know it. The day I get the call I am being let go. I have an interview at my dream job the next day! and I get it. and I have never been happier.
So with that - I hope to be back around on the blog again...now that I am a little more settled.

1 comment:

Lone Ranger said...

WELL, IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Welcome back, kiddo.