Saturday, October 09, 2010

NOW Betrays Women -- AGAIN


Someone in Jerry Brown's campaign for California governor calls opponent Meg Whitman a "whore."
BROWN: That I have been warned if I crack down on pensions, I will be -- that they'll go to Whitman, and that's where they'll go because they know Whitman will give 'em, will cut them a deal, but I won't."
 MAN: What about saying she's a whore?

BROWN: “Well, I’m going to use that. It proves you’ve cut a secret deal to protect the pensions.”  
 Does the National Organization of Women:

a) Condemn the Brown campaign?
b) Show support and solidarity for Meg Whitman?
c) Throw their full support to Jerry Brown and condemn Meg Whitman?

Even if the last option weren't highlighted, this would be a no-brainer.  The NOW has been consistently silent at the most VICIOUS attacks from the left against conservative women.

Who needs sexist, misogynist men when you have liberal women?

No comments: