Thursday, September 09, 2010

Tsunami 2010

I read this comment today by a reader in response to this article by former Clinton folks that think this election will never be as bad as 1994! I just loved this reader's response.
They are absolutely right. It will not be like 1994...it will be worse. For the past two years, the Democrats have been passing monstrous bills that the public did not want. Quick...name one Democrat running for office touting their Health Care vote FOR the bill. What is that I hear? Crickets? It was, if memory serves, the most important piece of legislation since Social Security, right? Exactly. Democrats who are talking about it are touting their vote AGAINST it. Why? Easy...they voted for a bill Americans did not want. We went to town halls. For the love af all that is holy, we showed up in tea party protests all over the country. We elected Scott Brown in Massachusetts. And the Democrats think we will forget? We were mad. Now we are patient. Looking at the calendar, counting the days, waiting...waiting. TO VOTE! I could go on and on, but I will not. For you see, I am waiting, organizing, waiting...I could be at death's door on Nov. 2, and I will have someone give me an absentee ballot. Can the Dems say that?

2 comments:

Vigilis said...

And some of those Democrats who voted against the health care legislation have run run campaign ads highlighting their opposition.

Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (D-SD), says in one ad that she voted against "all the bailouts and the trillion dollar health care plan" because it "wasn’t right for South Dakota."

Will Pelosi's thumb in the dam be sufficient until the elections are over?

Joe said...

Sone of the Dems actually voted against the bill before they voted for it.