Monday, February 08, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


DC is definitely NOT a winter wonderland. Snow removal is one of the many things at which the city government does not excel. I managed to get to work last night, even though it looked as if nothing had been done to I-395, plow-wise. Fortunately, the government is shut down today, so I could park in the lot rather than down the street in front of the Indian Museum. All my cats survived. But, we are expecting another five - 10 inches Tuesday and Wednesday. No problemo! I get off work Tuesday morning and won't be poking my nose out until Friday evening. So, that's ONE storm I'll miss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all the felines are still alive. :)

Mark said...

God is trying to tell our Congressmen something.

Who's in control of the weather?

Trader Rick said...

iT'S TOO HOT HERE. i'M TURNING ON THE AIR...