Friday, February 05, 2010

All About Me


It smells like fresh-baked bread in here -- because I'm baking bread. I'm making chicken with sour cream gravy for my weekend lunches and the bread is essential for sopping up the gravy. Store-bought bread just doesn't hold up. At any rate, I think I'll be missing work Friday night. We are going to get hammered with a two-day snow storm. They are expecting about two feet of snow and it looks like that bubble of political hot air isn't going to spare Washington this time. They expect it to be another record-breaker like we had last month. Bread machine just beeped and the cats want me to go to bed, so I guess I'll grab a hot slice and hit the hay.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Global warming is about to strike again!

Mmmmm! Sounds good. Email me an attachment of that soup and bread, please.