Thursday, August 06, 2009

Obama's Fascist Tactics


Do you have a neighbor you don't like? Well, maybe you can solve your problem by ratting him out to the federal government. It seems that Obama is setting up a nationwide network of snitches and secret police to inform on his detractors.
The White House is losing the health care debate. Polls from National Public Radio, Wall Street Journal/NBC News, The Washington Post, Gallup, and Pew all show that the American people do not support President Barack Obama’s health care plan. The White House wants people to believe they are losing the health care debate because “scary … videos are starting to percolate on the internet” that are spreading “disinformation” about Obama’s health care plan. The White House is even encouraging Obama supporters to help them identify people spreading this “disinformation.” The official White House blog now asks Americans: “If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.”
The Heritage Foundation has an excellent article on just how far the Obama regime is willing to go to advance its Marxist agenda.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I went to the web site and turned myself in.

I might not be here much longer.

Tonto said...

The level of arrogance...

Mark said...

I ratted myself out. Here is the exact text of the e-mail I sent to flag@whitehouse.gov:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I found this on the internet, and complying with your request to report things that are "fishy", I thought I'd better report it to you:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/text?version=ih&nid=t0:ih:106

While I'm at it, I'd better report myself.

I will stand for Liberty and reject your soft tyranny. Every time!

Sincerely,

Mark XXXXXXX

The link is to the Health care bill itself.

I am encouraging others to do the same. If we can overwhelm their e-mail account, they will quickly backtrack.