Saturday, November 01, 2008

Break from reality

Sirhan Sirhan...so Bill Ayers dedicated his book after this assassinator. Then I watch this Ayers dude run from the Fox news guy Griff Jenkins. Then Ayers becomes afraid...and what does he do??? He calls the cops...those same lousy cops he wanted to kill not too long ago. I feel like I am suffering a break from reality. I can't believe this is real. I keep thinking I might be bipolar...maybe this would explain what I am feeling. Here is my short list of other things making me nuts. This election has really hit some personal notes for me. That Palin effigy hanging in West Hollywood, CA. I grew up 5 HOUSES away from that duplex where its at. That house is around the corner from where my parents still live. What a sight driving to my parents last weekend. At least some of our neighbors thought it was abhorrent and would kindly knock on their door every hour and say please take it down. What a freak show. That made me nuts. I literally cannot turn off Fox news because any other channel scares me...actually that is starting to scare me too. Then it has also been bothering me to no end, but I guess no one else on the news - BUT I KNOW from first hand experience that Obama's church is racist and mean...and gets its allegiance by encouraging their hatred against anyone white. I grew up and was very close with three black girls in middle school and high school. When we made it into 11th grade they joined that church. Never talked to me again. At school they made fun of me because I was white and put me down continually after knowing me so well. I think had I not attended such a politically correct middle to upper class private school in Los Angeles that put diversity above anything else, maybe the school would have done something for what those girls encouraged other students to do against white students. But they thought it was just people being proud of their heritage...at my expense of course. I was on my own. It took 15 years and literally conversions to different churches to change them. They marreid men who were either strict Catholics or conservative Christians who stopped them from attending that church. It took years for them to realize they were going to a racist church. They never apologized but later contacted me to say they know now what a bad influence that church was. Funny one of the girls is now a doctor in Chicago and although happy to see a black man president knows that church is much more influential than people want to believe. I told her I am a little biased and can't see anything good coming out of that church after my experience...let alone that church producing the next PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I am a little creeped out. I told her jokingly, "I guess we will talk after the election...if I am still allowed to of course..." Why can't one news show go interview members of that church anywhere!!! not even Chicago just any city they have one. Talk to them about anything. Don't ask them if they are racists or hate white people. You don't need to. It comes out in their world view and opinions on anything. You just have to talk to them for five minutes and you will hear it. If they just did that it would tell you all you needed needed to know to confirm if Obama was ever influenced by that place in the 20 years he went there. GOOD GRIEF! It is so obvious. Ok...back to my Lithium.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Shall we all hold our collective breaths until the msm decides to interview someone from BO's church?

I think not.