Thursday, January 12, 2006

My comments policy

I like receiving comments and believe it or not, I delete very few of them. If you want to be posted here, these are my very few standards.

1. No anonymous posts.

2. No vulgarity or profanity. Ast****ks count. If you can't express yourself without the use of profanity, find a word of the day site and improve your voc***lary. If your comment contains a link to your blog and your blog is vulgar, don't expect me to post it. 3. Comments must contribute something to the discussion. Don't try to post just to advertise your blog. This is a place for conversing, not ranting. And keep it pithy. No doctoral dissertations. 4. Opinions must be courteous and based in fact. I'm guessing this is why I get so few posts from liberals.

5. If it appears you were inebriated when you commented, I will spare your reputation by not posting your comment. That does it. Very few rules. If your comment isn't posted within 24 hours, just e-mail me and I'll be happy to explain why.

No comments: