Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Correction

In an earlier post I said that a Plano, Texas school had forbidden the wearing of red and green during the Christmas season. That was incorrect information that I picked up on the O'Reilly Factor. I confirmed the story through two other sources on the Internet before I posted it, but it was still wrong. O'Reilly corrected himself tonight. It seems that kids can wear red and green during the Christmas season. But God help them if they bring red and green plates or Christmas cookies to the "Winter Party." (Oops, did I say "God?" I'm SORRY, liberals!) They can bring reindeer cookies, but none of them had better have a red nose. Is it any wonder that every generation of public school children is more stupid than the last when their teachers and administrators are so wacko? I told you that to tell you this: I got a comment from a liberal who informed me that my information was incorrect. I didn't post his comment, not because he contradicted me, but because he said that the reason it was incorrect is that O'Reilly is a liar. That type of pinheaded comment doesn't get on my blog. Bill O'Reilly's show didn't get to be the number one program on cable news by he being a liar. Conservatives are smarter than that. Apparently, liberals are not. That is the mindset of these nincompoop liberals. Anyone to the right of Mao doesn't make mistakes. They can't be misinformed. If they say something that is wrong, they are liars. Bill Clinton wasn't a liar, because telling troops in Bosnia that they'd be home for Christmas was just mistaken. And lying about sex isn't lying, because "everybody" does it. But if George Bush doesn't remember how many strips of bacon he had for breakfast, he is a liar. Tip to liberals: If you want your comments to appear on my blog, you'd better be intellectually honest. That means no lying about people lying. I suppose it would be asking too much to tell you to stop lying to yourselves. Then, you wouldn't be liberals.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Reindeer cookies? I've had the local deer leave cookies on the lawn, but nothing I would want to eat.

Lone Ranger said...

Those aren't cookies, those are fruitcake fillings.