Saturday, July 16, 2005

What I Do On a Slow News Night

(Sung to the theme of Mr. Ed) A source is a source, of course, of course. And no one should give up a source, of course. That is, of course, unless the source Is the "evil" Karl Rove A journalist should protect his source, Unless it's a powerful right-wing force. Then they can drop the rules, of course, When the source is Mr. Rove. Liberals yakkity yak a streak, And waste your time of day. But Mr. Rove will never speak, Unless he has something to say. The left is beating a long-dead horse, If they think that Mr. Rove's the source. And they will never show remorse, At slandering Karl Rooovvve. OK, that burned 10 minutes. Now what? Hmm, maybe I can set Howard Dean to The Pirates of Penzanze. I am the vocal chairman of the Democratic Committee, I accuse Republicans of lying and stupidity. I have no sense of decency, And not a shred of sanity. I am the vocal chairman of the Democratic Committee! He has no sense of decency, And not a shred of sanity. He is the vocal chairman of the Democratic Committee!

No comments: