Wednesday, July 06, 2005

He Belongs to a CULT! What do YOU Think?

I've said before that this blog is not ego-driven. It's just a place for me to air my thoughts, and I really don't care if anyone reads it or not. But I've been getting a truckload of hits recently. It's only 10 am and I already have 133 today. Usually I get a few a day. But when I backtracked the hits, it all became clear to me. People have been doing searches on "Is Tom Cruise Nuts." When I googled it myself, I got 49,200 hits. I don't care who you are, that's funny. Update: OK, I must have gotten 450 hits yesterday. This time yesterday, I had about 130 hits and today it's about 24. I have to wonder what stupid thing Tom Cruise did to spark the great stampede yesterday. But since I wouldn't give a penny for any Hollywood star's thoughts, I'm not about to research it.

No comments: