Friday, February 17, 2012

That Toddlin' Town


I said when I first heard about Obama that all you needed to know about this guy was that he was a Chicago politician.  It is my humble opinion that Chicago has never had an honest day in its entire 180-year history.  Unlike the maddeningly fair and balanced Bill O'Reilly, I have never been willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt.

And now I have been validated by a study by the University of Illinois at Chicago and the University of Illinois' Institute of Government and Public Affairs rating Chicago as the most corrupt city in the country and Illinois as the most corrupt state in the union.

The Central District of California, where Los Angeles is located came in second and the Southern District of New York -- home of New York City-- was third.

I believe it is no coincidence that all three cities are under democrat control in states that have virtually one-party rule.

Immutable Truth About Liberals #1. Always expect the worst from a liberal and you will never be surprised.

2 comments:

Opinionated Me said...

No wonder we're in such bad shape.

Trekkie4Ever said...

Can't argue with your logic.