Sunday, May 01, 2011

OSAMA DEAD!


They got him.  President 25 minutes late with his address. so far.

Now an hour late.

Sheesh.  I, I, I, I, My, My, My.  I received intelligence.  I authorized the mission.

In his announcement last night Obama used the word "I" ten times, he used the word "me" three times, he used the word "mine" five times, and the word "my" three times. 

Once again, it's all about Obama.

This would be regarded far differently if Bush had done it. If Bush had obtained the information through waterboarding, he would have been a torturer. If Bush had put boots on the ground without the knowledge of a sovereign country, he would have been a war monger. If Bush had ordered the assassination of Obama, he would have been in violation of international law and would have been a war criminal.. Libs would be screaming for his head. There would be calls to impeach him and try him in the World Court.
But, it’s Obama. So, it’s OK.

1 comment:

Mark said...

If Bush had ordered the assassination of Obama, of course he would have been branded a criminal.

But, I know what you meant. It IS hard to tell the difference between the two enemies of the United States, isn't it?

Hint. Osama is the one that's dead.