Thursday, November 18, 2010

Al-Qaeda terrorist acquitted of all but one charge in embassy bombing trial


Who didn't see THIS coming?  Oh, that's right -- the OBAMA administration! 

Once again, the Boy King rules against the will of the people and totally screws up.

Remember what so-called Attorney General Robert Holder said at the beginning of this trial?
“I would not have authorized the bringing of these prosecutions unless I thought that the outcome — in the outcome we would ultimately be successful. I will say that I have access to information that has not been publicly released that gives me great confidence that we will be successful in the prosecution of these cases in federal court.”
Two more years.



2 comments:

Joe said...

"Two more years."

Really? Must we?

President BO is such a sophomoric amateur! Unbelievable!

Vigilis said...

I was afraid this would be the success Holder was talking about:

- defendant says he got a fair trial.

- Islamists (say nothing, as usual) smile with glee.

Who else matters?