Sunday, October 17, 2010

When's the Last Time You Heard A Polish Joke?


So, the customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?" The clerk looks at him and says ........ "Are you Polish ?" The guy (clearly offended)says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I were Italian? Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I were German? Or if I asked for a Kosher hot dog, would you ask me if I were Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I were Mexican?' If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I were Irish?" The clerk says, "Well, no. I probably wouldn't!" With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?" The clerk replied ..... "Because you're in Home Depot."

2 comments:

Mark said...

That's a good one. First time I heard it, I laughed so hard, I kicked the sides out of my cradle.

Lone Ranger said...

Wow, you're a lot younger than you look, since Home Depot has been around for only 32 years.