Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Top 10 Things Abour Shariah Law
Since liberals seem hell-bent (literally) on pandering to Muslims, it's only a matter of time before this becomes an Islamic country. So, to alleviate concerns, I thought I'd make a list of some GOOD things about Shariah law.
1. No more shaving face -- legs or armpits!
2. Helen Thomas has to wear a burka.
3. Gays? What gays? We have no gays.
4. Ellen DeGeneres can't go anywhere without a male relative escort.
5. Government-subsidized prayer rugs!
6. No zoning laws against mosques or goats.
7. No bacon, but all the hummus you can eat.
8. Finally! No televangelists!
9. No more of those stupid beer commercials.
10. All the wives you can own!