Saturday, January 26, 2008

Is this picture suppose to make us feel better?



They keep showing us this picture everyhere I look?

He's old and she's nuts. Could the American people really elect a woman as commander-in-chief? I always thought the first American WOMAN president would have to be Republican. They would have to accept the idea first. Everyone here in So Cal where I am like she has already won.

And while I am at it...I hope I am not alone in this... but wouldn't a lot of the malaise of this whole election be tempered if we could just have a NATIONAL PRIMARY DAY and end this nightmare all at once. By the time my state's primary comes along I feel as I have already lived through 17 others before it got here and by then I don't even feel like voting.

5 comments:

Trader Rick said...

As John gazed adoringly at the handsome middle-aged matron seated next to him, a palpable shudder went up in the crowd as their image hit the stadiums's big screen. The awful sound and stench of thousands gaging and puking simultaneously made this a night not easily forgotten. Oh, the humanity!

Tonto said...

That was funny Trader Rick.

My friends joke that this picture has just ensured Obama's and Romney's nominations.

Lone Ranger said...

A national primary would bring REAL chaos. We need a way to weed out the nuts like Kucinich and Paul. Imagine walking into the voting booth and having to choose between 100 or more candidates. This happens all the time in countries that have a form of the parliamentary system. You see 1500 candidates vying for about 400 seats. Shooting incidents are high.

Tonto said...

OKAY. :(

Well you have just answered the question why it has never happened. How about regional primaries, which I guess we almost have now with Super Tuesday?

But honestly this is ALL just WAY TOO MUCH.

Lone Ranger said...

It's only too much if you pay attention to all the primaries. That's what the National Geographic channel is for. Did you know that Stalin once tried to create an army of ape men?