Monday, December 10, 2007

Moi

I am in the city of Cambridge, Ohio -- wherever that is. I must have stayed here before, because they had all my information in their computer. That's not such a big coincidence as it seems, because I usually stay at places that are right next to a Cracker Barrel. I pulled in here after driving 400 miles. I have another 400 to go. I woke up about 4 am and started the packing I should had done yesterday. Then, I had to deal with the cats. No matter how nonchalant I was, they knew something was up beginning the night before, and avoided me. It took me about 20 minutes to round them both up and I managed to escape with only a gash to my chin. It took 45 MINUTES to check them into the pet resort. I had to produce their shot records, they had to undergo physicals, and somewhere in that process, I got a shot of lesbian butt crack that will follow me to my grave. Took just two minutes for me to check into this place. But the good news is, I'm posting this from my new laptop. So, the wireless DOES work. I'll just have to figure out why it doesn't work at home. Had a nice comfort food dinner next door at Cracker Barrel. So, I guess I'll settle in and watch O'Reilly and then hit the hay. I figure I'll get on the road first thing in the morning -- after a nice comfort food breakfast at the Cracker Barrel next door. Later.

5 comments:

Trader Rick said...

WE LIKE THE FRIED CATFISH SANDWICHES!!!

Mark said...

I ate at Cracker Barrel yesterday, too. I had the country fried steak, with corn, mashed potatoes, and fried apples. What did you have? Have you tried their Stewarts Diet Root Beer? That's so good I got one to go.

Lone Ranger said...

I had the country fried steak, corn, mashed potatoes and fried apples. And no matter how cold it is outside, I drink iced tea. Maybe I'll try the catfish sandwiches on my way back.

Anonymous said...

Fried apples? Are they simply fried, or what? We don't have Cracker Barrel out here. The closest one is in Yuma, AZ, I think. :(

Ms.Green said...

Coca Cola Cake! Oh yeah.