Monday, April 30, 2007

LESBIANS MORE LIKELY TO BE OBESE...No You don't say!

Okay. I posted this because the headline made me laugh my head off! You can read the whole story here. Now after I stopped laughing at the headline, I read that the possible causes may be because lesbians just so happen to be more "muscular" types causing them to have higher BMI index or better yet because they have a BETTER self image then those hetero-women...all this of course made me laugh harder. When has obesity ever been seen as a symptom of a better self image? And where is the part in this report where they say, a number of lesbians weigh more in order to, you know, look more like a man in order to attract a woman? Nothing covers up a woman's chest and curvy hips and legs like FAT.

3 comments:

Lone Ranger said...

Speaking of body image, it looks like Roseanne Barr is the front runner to replace Tokyo Rosie. Obviously, when Rosie was created, the mold was NOT broken. Roseanne is just as empty-headed as Rosie, but I don't think she's insane.

Tonto said...

no but her voice is so grating!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it has something to do with the "Rose" part of the name. My nephew's ex-wife, Rosemary, is a real piece of work, too.

I have to agree with Tonto--that voice, ugh!