Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bears Riding Bicycles

You can teach a bear to ride a bicycle, but you can't teach it to avoid objects in its path. That's my analogy for the stupidity displayed by teachers and administrators in today's public schools. I guess I'd make a lousy teacher because I love to hug. But that sort of "inappropriate behavior" is not allowed in the public schools.

BELLMEAD- A four-year-old hugged his teachers aide and was put into in-school suspension, according to the father. But La Vega school administrators have a different story.
My first grade teacher was named -- believe it or not -- Mrs. Apple. She's the only teacher I can recall who earned my fondness. Since my dad worked on the northern tier missile sites, we used to move around a lot, usually in the middle of the school year. As I was leaving school for one of those moves, Mrs. Apple bent down, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I remember that kiss to this day. But these cold-hearted liberals are doing their best to destroy affection and normal childlike behavior among our kids. They are one of the reasons kids come to school and shoot people. They are turning out generation after generation of illiterate monsters. They have no business being around children in any role -- not as teachers, not as care givers and certainly not as parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liberals are so 2-faced. On the one hand, they support sexual perversion (i.e.: Homosexuality) but then turn around and condemn normal affection. Kids today have got to be totally confused.