Friday, August 11, 2006

I WAS WRONG!!

In an earlier post, I predicted that "more than a few" of the British terror plotters would have "Mohammad" in their name. I was wrong. Only two did. That's not more than a few, that's a few. BUT there are still five of them on the run, so I could be redeemed before this is all over. I hate being wrong. That's why I so seldom am.

Next time (and there WILL be a next time), I'll go with a sure thing and predict that all the terrorists will have ARAB names.

Umir Hussain, 24, London E14 Muhammed Usman Saddique, 24, London E17 Waheed Zaman, 22, London E17 Assan Abdullah Khan, 22, London E17 Waseem Kayani, 28, High Wycombe Waheed Arafat Khan, 24, London E17 Cossor Ali, 24, London E17 Tayib Rauf, 21, Birmingham Ibrahim Savant, 26, London E17 Osman Adam Khatib, 20, London E17 Shamin Mohammed Uddin, 36, Stoke Newington Amin Asmin Tariq, 23, London E17 Shazad Khuram Ali, 27, High Wycombe Tanvir Hussain, 24, London E10 Umar Islam, 28, (born Brian Young) High Wycombe Assad Sarwar, 25, High Wycombe Abdullah Ali, 26, London E17 Abdul Muneem Patel, 17, London E5 Nabeel Hussain, 21, Waltham Forest

5 comments:

Immodesty Blaze said...

I think you mean to say 'Muslim' names? Or I could be wrong...

Lone Ranger said...

Nope, I meant Arab names. Islam is not like Christianity. It is an imperialistic religion. In order to be Muslim, you must take an Arab name, whether you live in England, the Philippines, Thailand, the US, etc.

Tonto said...

in the words of melanie phillips..."londinastan"

Trader Rick said...

You should have gone with "Ali"--there were three of THEM....

Lone Ranger said...

This racial profiling is harder than I thought it would be.