Friday, June 02, 2006

Bubba's Blond

Meet Belinda Stronach, "rumored" to be Bill Clinton's latest squeeze. Belinda is a Canadian businesswoman, politician and liberal member of Parliament. She speaks English and German fluently. In 2001, the National Post named Stronach as the most powerful businesswoman in Canada; and, in the same year, the World Economic Forum named her a "Global Leader of Tomorrow." Fortune Magazine ranked her #2 in its list of the world's most powerful women in business in 2002. She was also named one of Canada's "Top 40 Under 40." In April 2004, Time Magazine ranked her as one of the world's 100 most influential people. Did I mention she's just 40? How DOES he do it? Is it just me, or does she bear a sort of punkin-headed resemblance to a young Hillary?

6 comments:

Mark said...

Oh My God! She DOES look like a younger Hillary!

God help us!

Lone Ranger said...

Proving once again that Bill Clinton is one, sick puppy.

Tonto said...

She looks so much like Hillary...why bother???

Lone Ranger said...

I don't think he has access to the original product.

Tonto said...

LR your last comment made me laugh out loud!!!

Lone Ranger said...

I'll consider that my good deed for Friday.