Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Murtha's Major Malfunction

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, MURTHA?? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE WORD, "ALLEGEDLY?? DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHEN HIPPIES LIKE JOHN KERRY ACCUSED YOU OF WAR CRIMES?? DO YOU REALIZE THAT BY ACCUSING OUR MARINES OF "MASSACRE," YOU ARE PAINTING ALL MARINES WITH THE SAME BRUSH?? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT BY ACCUSING OUR MARINES OF KILLING INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE PROPAGANDA SUCCESS OF THE ENEMY??? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT BY URGING US TO CUT AND RUN FROM IRAQ, YOU ARE DISPLAYING COWARDICE IN THE FACE OF THE ENEMY?? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT BY CONVICTING THESE FEW ALLEGED BAD APPLES IN THE MEDIA, THEY CANNOT RECEIVE A FAIR TRIAL?? ARE YOU SENILE?? DID YOU FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION?? HAS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY TURNED YOU INTO A SELF-SERVING, YELLOW-BELLIED WEASEL?? I USED TO THINK THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS A "FORMER" MARINE, BUT YOU'VE CHANGED MY MIND!!! DROP AND GIVE ME 100!!!! AND IF THAT DOES NOT TRIGGER A HEART ATTACK, REPORT TO HEADQUARTERS FOR TRIAL ON CHARGES OF TREASON!!!

In 24 years in the military, I never once had to raise my voice in anger or frustration. But then, I never trained airmen, sailors, soldiers or marines as stupid and treacherous as John Murtha. I'd have no trouble raising my voice to that weasel.

3 comments:

J.M. Rob said...

He has forsaken his fellow Marines and his country. Considering his experience and position, his words sound like treason to me.

Lone Ranger said...

I like to think I'm intelligent. Or at least, I like to think I have an abundance of common sense. I never had any trouble in school. I've seen teachers gasp in surprise when they looked at my test scores. But I can't figure out people like Murtha and Kennedy and Dean and Sheehan. What goes through their minds? What are they thinking? I'm befuddled by liberals. Do they have a death wish? If so, why?

Trader Rick said...

It's tragic to see good men gone bad... Proof positive that Satan is working his evil among us.