Saturday, November 26, 2005

I LAUGH at Your Problems, George Clooney

George Clooney is a troubled man. Seems this has been the worst year of his life. Not only is he regarded as a fool for his left-wing anti-war views, his father lost an election (probably because the son supported him), his brother-in-law dropped dead. And his dog died. How did his dog die?
"On my way to Morocco (where Syriana was filmed), leaving my house, there was a rattlesnake wrapped around my dog with its teeth in the back of his head. I had to get a baseball bat and beat the snake until it let go, but it killed the dog. That was the last thing the dog saw, me beating a snake with a bat."
No, moron. The last thing your dog saw was you beating him to death with a baseball bat! His last thought was probably, "OMG!!! Where did I pee to deserve this???" I'm sorry for the dog, but if you see George Clooney coming toward you with a shotgun, don't let any flies land on you. And this guy calls George Bush stupid!

1 comment:

J.M. Rob said...

I've lived in the Cincinnati/Northern KY area most of my life where George's father, Nick Clooney, was the local anchor for WKRC TV as well as a popular AM radio host for many years. I can tell you firsthand, that George gets his pretty boy, elitest attitude naturally.

My favorite Clooney is still Rosemary.